171000- Adams IL- Including the city of Quincy 721 PM CST Sat Nov 16 2019
Tonight Mostly clear in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Low in the lower 30s. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Sunday Rain likely. High in the mid 40s. South wind around 10 mph in the morning shifting to the west in the afternoon. Chance of rain 70 percent. Sunday night Mostly cloudy until early morning then becoming partly cloudy. Low in the lower 30s. Northwest wind around 10 mph in the evening becoming light after midnight. Monday Partly sunny early in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. High in the upper 40s. Light wind. Monday night Mostly cloudy early in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Low in the mid 30s. Light wind. Tuesday Partly cloudy. High in the lower 50s. Tuesday night Mostly clear. Low in the mid 30s. Wednesday Partly sunny. High in the upper 50s. Wednesday night Rain. Low in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Thursday Breezy. Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. High around 50. Temperature falling into the 40s in the afternoon. Thursday night Colder. Partly cloudy. Low around 30. Friday Mostly sunny. High in the lower 40s. Friday night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Low around 30. Saturday Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain, possibly mixed with snow. High in the mid 40s.
Dry conditions covered all major crop areas Friday afternoon. Temperatures ranged from the low 20s in the northern Great Lakes to the upper 60s in the southwestern Plains. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 3:35PM Fri Nov 15, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.